Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blogging! I have a few things to learn . . .

Last week I finally had an extra hour, yes a whole hour to sit down and work on my blog. I had been working up the courage to take another stab at my blog yet another time- and I was excited to put up my recipes of pumpkin bread and the best ever pumpkin waffles. I wrote the little message, put the recipes in, added the pictures, looked at the preview and all looked great. I pushed publish. YES! A new post! Oh, the delight to add a post to my lonely blog. And then, DEVASTATION. A loss of an entire hour and now humiliation added on top of that-- my recipes and pictures never appeared. But how can this happen? It was in the preview?



Today is a new day. With renewed strength (given in the form of a very hip niece with a suggestion of a new layout- thanks Liza, and a wonderful two some that made up a Blog Rescue Squad, who will remain nameless do to the fact that they at this point don't have blogs themselves . . .but as you see are very clever) I am going to attempt to begin again to put up those wonderful recipes.

2 comments:

hilarye said...

Awww... I was looking forward to those recipes! Don't give up- try, try again.

candace said...

mom, this post made me laugh. I hope you're not offended by that...or should I say DEVASTATED? I am sorry you've had such a rough start. Mabey I'll be a better daughter and help you more.